The Tritex fencing system is a modern welded mesh system. The panel benefits from two different edges; barbed and flush. Providing good see-through visibility this system will not only blend into its environment but is also extremely rigid with up to three horizontal profiles.
- Fence heights available in 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.8m, 2.0m & 2.4m.
- Tritex panels suit post centres of 2.5m.
- The panels are manufactured using 5.0mm thick wires.
- The mesh is configured to 50mm x 200mm and is welded at every intersection.
- The system utilises a Hexaclip fixing which comprises of a two-piece clip and anti-tamper bolts.
- To achieve additional security the panel can be installed so that the barbed edge is at the top of the fence so that it acts as a deterrent to would-be climbers.
- Where safety is key, particularly on lower height systems used in a playground setting, the panel can be installed so the flush edge is at the top of the fence so there are no sharp hazards. If opting to install barb-down inverted clips need to be ordered.